Lunes, Abril 2, 2012

When a Lasalle Brother TOUCHED a heart!

Dear Eugene,
I also miss you.  Leaving De La Salle Lipa and the many good people who are there was not easy for me, but I think going back home was the right thing for me to do.  If I would have had my "Lipa experience" a few years ago, I probably would have stayed on for another year.  As it is, I have many, many fond memories, and lots of those memories include you and the other aspirants.  Times like the Masses, visiting the Vocation Office, gathering at the Brothers' residence (especially on my last evening in Lipa), and just meeting on campus by chance and chatting for a couple minutes.
You are a good man, Eugene!  I've probably told you that before, because it's true.  You have a bright future in your life, whether it will be as a Brother (yea!) or in some other way of life where the good Lord may lead you.  Wherever your life choices will take you, Eugene, be assured that you have my support for your happiness.  I am proud of you!.
I hope we can stay in touch from time to time, to keep each other up-to-date with what's happening in our lives.   Take care of yourself, and be a strong support for the other aspirants and for SIKAT.  I'm looking forward to seeing you again, sometime, somewhere!


Your friend and Lolo Brother,
Bro. Carl


P.S. Your English is fine; just keep using it whenever you can.

Au Revoir Br. Carl! Till we Meet Again.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento